Woodbridge, Virginia Family Legal Services
Virginia M. Stephens, P.C.
Family is very important.As an attorney, Virginia M. Stephens understands that and also knows just how critical the services she provides are to ensuring that you and your family make it through the legal process as unscathed as possible. Whatever your specific needs and goals are, she will provide you with the facts you need to make informed decisions regarding you and your children's future.
Prince William County, VA
Family Law Overview Representing clients throughout Prince William County and its surrounding areas, the law office of Virginia M. Stephens, P.C. handles a wide range of family law concerns and offers highly skilled and effective legal services in areas such as:
- Divorce Settlements
- Child Custody
- Spousal and Child Support Agreements
- Property Settlement Agreements (Legal Separation)
- Equitable Distribution Trials / Division of Marital Property
- Visitation / Custody / Support and other Post-Decree Modifications
- Legal Name Changes
- Protective Orders As a solo practitioner, Ms. Stephens maintains contact and communication with every client and will handle your concern in the most efficient and effective way she can. In many cases, good negotiating can be very effective and will save time, expense, and a lot of emotional turmoil. But there are other times when having an attorney who is not afraid to step into the courtroom is essential.
In either case, your time and money will not be wasted.For Woodbridge, Virginia family legal services contact a highly skilled female lawyer at the law offices of Virginia M. Stephens, P.C. today.